Wednesday, April 29, 2015

9-30-14

hi mom and dad. sorry I didn't call from the airport. I really wanted to, but at the same time, I didn't. does that make any sense? I miss you guys though. I got your package too. thanks for the ties. im wearing one now.
so when we got our comapanions today, it turns out I know mine from school. He was really good friends with Connor Merrill. His name is Elder Ruff. its kinda hard not to call him by his first name. thanks for putting money on my card! I was worried I wouldn't have enough money to buy my stuff. and yes. I am in a bike area. im kind of excited about it though.
I wish I had more time to collect my thoughts before I emailed today. it was pretty sudden. but did you get the last letter I sent? im always worried that itll get lost. I think im going to like it here. theyre saying that when it rains, its like 3 or 4 inches in just a few hours. wow. that's a lot of water. so much for being a desert. pfft.
I wish I had more to tell you guys right now. I don't have any of my stuff so I don't have my jouyrnal. but ill bring it next time.
hows everyone doing? dads gout still there?maybe youll have it until I get home. that would be kind of a bummer.
im sorry to heart that mickelle lost. that sucks. and why am I not surprised that audree did great!

love and miss you guys a ton.
Elder Erekson

No comments:

Post a Comment